[linux-dvb] Recordings full DVB-T multiplex as TS file

Hi,

I have a basic question - so you are free to answer with a PM. For some tests I want to record a complete original DVB-T multiplex as TS stream (i.e. all channels on one frequency including EPG, subtitle etc.). The stream should be played back with a DVB-T signal generator that supports TS files - because DVB-T here in Bavaria, Germany, is currently just a test signal without EPG etc..
What linux tools do I have to use (with which parameters) to get this TS file?

With kind regards

Jörg

Home | Main Index | Thread Index