[linux-dvb] Air2pc and Fedora 3

Hi guys,
I received my air2pc yesterday but never had a chance to compile it. So this morning, I recompiled my kernel with the air2pc support and other required modules(eg. nx2002). Anyways, I was reading this howto,
http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/personal/angel/mythtv/air2pc-howto.html
and specifically the part where it mentions udev.
I noticed that I don't have /dev/udev directory. I left my house while the kernel is being compiled. So once I get home tonight, I can continue on the configuration. So, my question is, how will I be able to create those devices since I don't have udev directory? Is there any library or program that I need to install that creates this udev directory?
Please let me know.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Neil