[linux-dvb] Re: we might be losing multicast packets

Jeremy Hall wrote:
> On a different stream, no matter what the RECV buffer size is, I get
>
> recvfrom: resource temporarily unavailable

Well, that's hardly a DVB related error when you read from a network
socket. EAGAIN means you are using O_NONBLOCK and there is no data.

> and now when I look at my ifconfig stats, I see that there are 3 errors,
> all three of them framing errors, although I have seen resource
> temporarily unavailable many more times than 3.

If ifconfig shows incoming packets, but your app is not getting any,
then maybe the address is wrong or something. Try tcpdump.

Johannes

Home | Main Index | Thread Index