[linuxtv-softmpeg] AW: Re: Libsoftmpeg + CLE266

Hi.

Better get version 2
http://crp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/libsoftmpeg-cle266-0.02.tgz

works for me on my ME6000.

The only problem I got right now with this version is
that some digital TV channels (German "ZDF") are not decoded, while others do (German "ARD")

cu
Jörg

msg00031.html

Johannes