[linuxtv-softmpeg] Re: AW: Re: Libsoftmpeg + CLE266

Hi,

> Better get version 2
> http://crp.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/libsoftmpeg-cle266-0.02.tgz

Sorry - I haven't been able to do much libsoftmpeg development recently, and am just catching up on mailing list traffic.

There is still a bug somewhere in that code in that it doesn't handle I frames properly I think - or at least I get a jerky picture about 2 times per second. Also, the code could do with a bit of tidying.

Do you get smooth pictures with it (i.e. no jumping?)

Colin