[mpeg2] Still ADSP Init failed????

Shubhangi Jadhav writes:
 > We are still facing problems in getting audio output from the Kfir MPEG2
 > Encoder Linux driver.I guess the problem lies with ADSP init which seems to
 > fail.We tried various options suggested like using IRQ 7 etc. None of it
 > seems to work.
 > Do we need to send system commands like ADSP START/RAISE INT to get it
 > working.There seems to be definitions only for ADSP_SendCommand.
 > We get output from /dev/video which when parsed with bbdmux shows video
 > stream, however no audio output is received.What are we missing here???

Sorry, but we also have no documentation about the commands which can
be sent to the ADSP. Visiontech basically only gave us Windows driver
sources to work with and audio works for us.
We can also only guess about most of the lower driver functions and
register meanings.

Ralph

Home | Main Index | Thread Index