[mpeg2] Still ADSP Init failed????

Hi

We are still facing problems in getting audio output from the Kfir MPEG2
Encoder Linux driver.I guess the problem lies with ADSP init which seems to
fail.We tried various options suggested like using IRQ 7 etc. None of it
seems to work.
Do we need to send system commands like ADSP START/RAISE INT to get it
working.There seems to be definitions only for ADSP_SendCommand.
We get output from /dev/video which when parsed with bbdmux shows video
stream, however no audio output is received.What are we missing here???

Any help in this respect.
Thanks & Regards,
Shubhangi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index