[vdr] Re: CI Support layer

What does this mean ... the functions are available in the source code of
the public available driver .. but the matching changes in the firmware
are not available to the public ???

OK .. if it is still unclear if the cam function will made it to the
publich, it would be nice just to fix this one nasty bug ... we don't
really need the fancy cam menu thingie ... but we like to look encrypted
channels (channels we pay for of course) after a replay session ....

btw just for those which  are not up to date .. The new Version of
Multidec ( V8.0 - windows software with source available) features an open
api for add-on "modules". 2 Modules are available now .. one to log key's
.. and one which acts as a softcam with integrated card emulator ....
Imagine the possibilitys....

DON'T ask me anything about this .. I only read about it on several boards
and webpages .. if you wanne know more search the web ...

Greetings
Stefan

Szymon Polom <polom@convergence.de>
Sent by: <szymon@wintermute.convergence.de>