[vdr] Re: Video Disk Recorder version 0.99pre2

Am Sonntag, 27. Januar 2002 23:08 schrieben Sie:

> I re-used mechanisms that were already there.
Thought also. And I fear that this would be a lot of work to change.

> I wonder if you have "flat" and "hierarchical" recordings mixed on your
> machine. In such cases the approach I have chosen appears to be the logical
> extension of an existing scheme (at least to me).

Hmm, it appears logical to software developers. But think of users who are
normally not gettig in touch with computers.
Having a bigger optical difference between direcories and "flat" recordings
would be better.

What about this look?

[  SERIE  ]*Abenteuer Wissen (2)
29.12 20:13 AnimalFarm
24.01 20:13*Die Erben der Saurier - Im Reich der Urz
[  SERIE  ] nano (1)

[  SERIE  ]  Appears at "hierachical" recordings instead of Date/Time
*            Appears if there are unseen recordings in directory
Name
(#)          Number of total recordings in directory

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel    andreas@xcapenet.de    Tel: +49 345 6782511
Diese Nachricht wurde ohne Zuhilfenahme von Microsoft- Produkten erstellt.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index