[vdr] Re: Two VDR, any experiences

Hi Richard,

Richard Reuters schrieb:

> The only drawback I can imagine is the lack of a DVD drive beside your tv
> set, if you _really_ need DVD playback on a regular basis.

Thats one drawback. The other is, that i would have to pull out the four
satellite-cable and insert some others. The cable length would be 22m.
And I had to give up the idea, of having another vdr in the sleepingroom
for example and to be able, to watch recordings, I did expect to watch
in the livingroom.

Of course, I already had the idea of using one of those devices, which
use the ISM-Band to transfer picture and IR.

Martin

Home | Main Index | Thread Index