[vdr] Re: OT: copying ISO images (WAS: anything else than Suse?)

Guido Fiala wrote :

> Well - so better don't let your windows open (i mean also the one in your
> house) and do not play it as loud that the neighbors can hear it - you
never
> know if it's someone from GEMA. And better don't have to much friends or
> yours.

Hey... I didn't invent the laws.
Sure, play as loud as you will till your neighbours can hear it.
That is okay cause the quality of the sound that your neighbopurs can hear
is very low,
mostly only the bass sound. Putting speakers outside is also no problem
except when
pumping 500Watt's thru them... but then your neighbours will complain at
that point.

> Feel silly now ? Then don't support companies acting that way...
> Using the internet and (cheap, easy to use) e-cash we can pay the artists
> ourselfes and directly - the same applies for software. That is what those
> companies really fear

You miss the human aspect here. Many people still think : why paying for
something
if we can get it for free.  The majority will continue what they are doing.
Only the real music fan
meaning.. the ones that pay attention to the effort of the artist will pay
and sure rather to the artist(s)
then to a 'label'.

Home | Main Index | Thread Index