[vdr] MPlayer patch - "Select" problem

Hi,

I'm having a little trouble when I try to select the CD-ROM as the source
for MPlayer. The problem seems to arise from the fact that I'm using a
notebook CD-ROM drive which does not support eject -t.

For that matter, I already removed the line with eject -t from mount.sh.

Calling mount.sh from the command line works fine, i.e. the CD-ROM gets
mounted.

Using "Mount" (green button) also works, "Eject" (blue button) works as well.

"Select" (red button) does not and I get the error message "mount failed"

"Unmount" also fails (without error message) - however, mount.sh unmount
/mnt/cdrom works from the commandline.

I'm currently using vdr 1.0.2 with the appropriate MPlayer patch.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
          Bernd

Home | Main Index | Thread Index