[vdr] Re: MPlayer patch - "Select" problem

At 20:32 28.05.2002 +0000, you wrote:
>What does "mount.sh status /cdrom ; echo $?" say? Try with
>mounted and unmounted CD drive.

Okay - now I know what you meant...stupid me  ;-)

CD-ROM mounted:   0
CD-ROM unmounted: 1

Nevertheless, when I press the red button, I cannot navigate the CD, but...

...if I change the select case in mount.sh to  "exit 0" (deleting the
if-then-fi stuff) I can navigate the CD (of course only if it's mounted
before). Isn't that weired??

>I think that status checking doesn't works as the status is
>checked before selecting or unmounting.

I just wonder *what* is not working...

Cheers,
          Bernd