[vdr] remote doesn't react during VCD replay

Hi,
since I have been using VDR I have the problem that the remote control (which works excellently in VDR) reacts very badly when I play a (S)VCD. In 10 keypresses VDR react about 1 time on average. When replaying an Audio-CD, the remote react slightly better, but also unsatisfactorily.
DMA is enabled, but it did not improve anything. Does anyone have an idea what this behaviour might come from?
WEB.DE MyPage - Ohne Computerkenntnisse in nur 5 Minuten online! Alles
inklusive! Kinderleicht!  http://www.das.ist.aber.ne.lustige.sache.ms/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index