[vdr] Re: Ready: IR Controller with remote power on

Am Sonntag, 4. August 2002 06:53 schrieben Sie:
> What frequencies/values do I need to use a TV with RGB on a grapic card?
> (I considered to put the VGA on the second SCART with RGB to access the
> OS without additional monitor ...)

Well that's 50Hz and 15,625KHz Interlaced with both syncs negative.

> Is there a setting (e.g. somehing like "vga=791") for kernel-based
> frame-buffer-device suitable for normal TV-sets?

Hmm, good question. Well I think SVGAtextmode can do so. And on some
graphics cards you can also give parameters indicating the frequencies.

http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/vga2tv/linux_tv.html
Well those examples have positive sync so you might have a to set it to
negative sync.

> Rene

Servus
  Casandro
--
My e-mail is in danger of beeing changed.
So please check http://casandro.dyndns.org/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index