[vdr] Re: vdr is a multimedia machine...why...

>we do not implemt some games?
I had the same concern :)
What I did: I bought a graphic card with TV-OUT (simplest one, you don't
need GeForce4 for 2D games), installed MAME on my machine and launch my
favorite games from the VDR/"command" menu. This works well, but I have to
switch the TV input (well, one more remote key pressed).
I doubt that the DVBs card would be able to act as a graphic board. It would
mean that all frames will have to be encoded as I-frame, right?

But well, it costed me a little extra money, and I have now my dream machine
:)

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis ! http://messenger.msn.fr

Home | Main Index | Thread Index