[vdr] Re: Ready: IR Controller with remote power on

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas Breuer" <tb@tb-electronic.de>
> > Maybe I can assist in improving the hardware and PIC code ?
>
> You've already started, haven't you? This was one reason for publishing
> this little project, so go ahead!

No, sorry. All I've done until now is thinking about it and collecting ideas
and datasheeds. As you have already said: there's never enough time. :-)

[Firmware download]

> Could you write the host application? I am actually specialized in
> hardware design, and my programming knowledge is currently limited to
> writing some assembler code ...

Well, I guessed it...
Theoretically, I should be able to write such a download application. I've
spend some years with system programming for windoof @ work, but
unfortunately I have very little experience with linux. It shouldn't be too
hard to get lowlevel access to the serial port, but it will take some time
to figure things out.

Greetings,
Christian

Home | Main Index | Thread Index