[vdr] Re: Do we need an external watchdog?

> Absolutely correct, but how do I tell that from "outside" vdr ?
>
> Neither my watchdog nor the built-in are paying attention to that
> circumstance :(

Yep - I just thought about a watchdog checking the recording.
Would it be enough to check the size of it, or is it possible, that garbage with
a "senseful" size will be recorded ????

But I was not absolutely correct. The standard watchdog (or an extrenal one) is
useful to restart VDR just before a recording will start.
--
Helmut Auer, helmut@helmutauer.de

Home | Main Index | Thread Index