[vdr] problems with dvd navigation and "Herr der Ringe"

Hello,
since i have my DVD "Herr der Ringe" I am faced with
problems in the DVD navigation.
Playback is wonderfull, exept the sound. It is sometime
louder und sometimes very quiet, but this is not the real
problem.

When I try to change a scene in the scences menu, I am only
able to select some of them, but most of the time the cursor
is vanished and then vdr crashes.

Does anybody have the same problem and knows how to work
around?

It doesn't change anything, if vdr + AIO 17.07 or vdr +
14.08 is used.
Everytime the same problem.

Thanks for any help.
Gerhard