[vdr] Re: problems with dvd navigation and "Herr der Ringe"

On Monday 19 August 2002 09:44, Gerhard Steiner wrote:
> Hello,
> since i have my DVD "Herr der Ringe" I am faced with
> problems in the DVD navigation.
> Playback is wonderfull, exept the sound. It is sometime
> louder und sometimes very quiet, but this is not the real
> problem.
>
> When I try to change a scene in the scences menu, I am only
> able to select some of them, but most of the time the cursor
> is vanished and then vdr crashes.

I need more specific information. For you too change the Makefile and add a
"DEFINES  += -DVMDEBUG"
just after "DEFINES  += -DDVDSUPPORT". It should read then:

ifdef DVD
DEFINES  += -DDVDSUPPORT
DEFINES  += -DVMDEBUG
DEFINES  += -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE # needed by libdvdread
SHLIBS   += -ldvdread
OBJS     += dvd.o decoder.o vm.o vmcmd.o
endif

Andreas

[...]

--
Andreas Schultz <aschultz@cs.uni-magdeburg.de>
Student of computer science

"In accordance with plans for Linux OS world domination
      infiltration of governments is vital (:-))."

Home | Main Index | Thread Index