[vdr] channel sync problem mit AIO 14.08.

Hello,
I have a strange problem with vdr-1.0.4 + AIO 14.08.

I do have channels, where vdr can normally not sync.
When starting vdr everything is fine. But after switching to
such a channel vdr is no longer able to sync to any
channels.
Even a restart of the new version does help.
After starting the old vdr (vdr-1.0.4 + AIO 17.07.)
everything is fine again! No problems even when switching to
a not synchable channel.

Latest driver version from Klaus's homepage is used and I
have a Hauppage DVB-c 727.

Thanks for any help.
Gerhard

Das ist ein Service von austria.com