[vdr] Re: memory leak?

On solaris, top seems to get process sizes completely wrong. I don't know if
this is the same on Linux, but experience (on Solaris) has taught me not to
trust what top says. (e.g. top reports 4Gig of ram on a E450, when there is
8Gig - dmesg however gives the correct result).

Just a thought

Jamie

Home | Main Index | Thread Index