[vdr] Re: Doc on developer versions of VDR?

>existing and current to 1.1.8:
>- MP3/MPlayer (Stefan Huelswitt)
>- Teletext (Peter Seyringer)
>
>existing and working, but not released for 1.1.8 (yet):
>- DVD (Andreas Schultz)
>
>existing, but highly experimental, not formaly released:
>- dxr3 (Andreas Schultz, Stefan Schluenss, et al)
>
>in planning/under development:
>- S/VCD (Thomas Heiligenmann)
>
>Maybe, someone could make a website?

I will if you want.
I already reserverd the domain "datacrystal.de" for tvdr purposes since
I'm also working at the VDR documentation (I re-wrote the whole thing in
SGML so that we get PostScript, PDF, HTML, txt and whatever versions,
together with (currently a german) translations).

The Site is currently under development so you won't see anything
besides my fabulous talent in drawing ASCII art *FG*, but I can include
information on this if everyone agrees!

Cheers
Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index