[vdr] Re: new Aldi remote control

>Thanks for that. I bought one too. Now I need a IR-Receiver. Have I to build
>one or buy over the net, or is there a chance to get some workin solutions in
>a PC-Store?

The chance to get something working in a store is quite slim.

Have a look at
http://home.t-online.de/home/hubertus.sandmann/vdr_lirc.htm to see how
to order a ready receiver or how to build one for yourself.
I built one by myself, the parts are cheap (~5-8EUR), and you can put
them together if you know on which end the soldering iron gets hot :D
(hint: it's not the one with the cable ;D)

Thomas

Home | Main Index | Thread Index