[vdr] "Bug" in cutting function of VDR

Hi Klaus,

I hope you understand what I'm gonna try to explain to you now:
Yesterday, I recorded a movie, it is about 1 hour and 30 min long. My
intention is now to burn this movie on 2 SVCDs. With the cutting
functions of VDR, I cut the first 45 min out of the film and got a
separate file in the OSD with % as prefix. Now, I cut the second 45 min
out of the film, thinking VDR would write them into a different file.
Instead, the first file was deleted and the second one stored under the
same name, which is not very practical if you want to cut a recording
into several pieces. Did I do s.th. wrong, or is there any intention
behind this?

Hope you comprehend my "newbie"-language

Matthias

Home | Main Index | Thread Index