[vdr] new DVD plugin version released

Hi,

I have put out a new version of the DVD plugin for the new VDR versions. This
version requires at least vdr-1.1.9, but subtitles will only work correctly
with vdr-1.1.11 and newer.

I am calling this a stable release and have upped the version number to 0.2.0.
Changes compared to 0.0.9 are minimal and there is no urgent need to upgrade.

Work on a 0.3.0 development branch will start shortly, re-introducing some of
the missing features like AC3/DTS output support. The new devel branch will
also get a rework buffer handling to avoid some audio distortions i
discovered lately with some DVD's (e.g. 'Colleteral Damage').

get this version at: http://warp10.net/dvd/plugin-devel/

The plugin requires a slightly modified version of libdvdnav which can also be
found there (http://warp10.net/dvd/plugin-devel/libdvdnav-as-0.0.4.tar.bz2).

Have fun

  Andreas