[vdr] Re: vdr-1.1.12 Configuration of buttons on RC

Hi Stefan, all

BIG snip ;o)

>Modifiying your source on my own without "your OK",
>would lead into patching and integrating the modifcitations

True, but if Klaus doesn`t want or really see the need to
implement this (be it yet or at all), we will just have to accept
this. Someday there will be a final "final VDR", after which there
will most likely only be minor bug fixes. (Plugins will always
continue to evolve). When this stage has been reached it should
be possible to change the source to fit a single (or group maybe)
users` specific wishes.

>in every new version you release.... and  you know that!

Ouch,  Please be more sensible. We should be glad that Klaus
is doing all the work he already is. After being on this list for
only a short time, I can already see that Klaus is dedicating
ALL of his free time to VDR. Let`s not push it too far above
the limit. Name me a commercial software that receives this
much error bugging and correctiung.

I, for my part, don`t want to see this project die (as I have seen
other projects, do), just because people get to be too
demanding.

Greetz and easy does it,
Reinhard