[vdr] Re: DVB-t - vdr not correctly passing parameters?

In article <005601c26f58$43a5a6d0$0601010a@ian>,
   Ian Rickards <Ian.Rickards@btinternet.com> wrote:
> I needed to add I0 to the settings - INVERSION_OFF

> I'm only using QAM64, but I definitely need the above.

Yes, you're right. I was having problems because my Inversion was set to
Auto - and not being written to channels.conf.

Seems any parameter set to Auto doesn't get written to channels.conf.

Is this intentional Klaus? Looks not from your comment.

If not then in channels.c (vdr 1.1.12)

static int PrintParameter(char *p, char Name, int Value)
{
  return Value >= 0 && (Value != 1000 || (Name != 'I' && Name != 'C')) ?
sprintf(p, "%c%d", Name, Value) : 0;
}

stores Auto values as 999.

Having said that, Auto settings don't seem very reliable at all here, but
that may well be due to poor signal strength.

Andy

--
A. Top posters.