[vdr] att / Schmidt {;o)

Hi ,
*> Yes. This is indeed tricky because if you hang your system you have no
> chance to go back. That's why this should do only skilled people.

@@@except if u assume a complete reinstall (which happened already twice to
me :-)

@@@Okay Man noted and posted

@@@Isn't it ? ;o)

@@@Ahhhhh I understand better know !!!

> Hmm, this is really simple. At first it declares some variables:
> **********
> VDR=vdr-1.0.2
> DVB=siemens_dvb-0.9.4-2002-04-01
> LIRC=lirc-0.6.5
> MAD=mad-0.14.2b
> A52=a52dec-0.7.3
> LIBDVD=dvdinstall
> AIO=vdr-1.0.2-AIO-06.05
> **********
> then it defines some functions which can be used direct or indirect. What
> means you can call a function like "getall" direct with "./do4me.sh getall
> ". This will download all needed packages if not done so. therefore it
uses
> the wget prog.
> The menu is made with the dialog package. Therefor you can read the
manual.

@@@ which manual ? I am eager to read it !!!

@@@ of course it does

> >@@nokia harddisk recorders are so expensive here in morocco considering
> the
> >average wages so don't even talk about it
> >or so. If you like to use vdr you should go the long way through linux to
> >vdr.
> The same here. That's why i'm using a old PC with P@233 (;-) now at
400MHz)
> and with a long linux learning process. I have done really wrong things on
> it and i have installed much much times. I'm not skilled in linux and i
> have locked my system several times. :-) U're free to do what you want but
> i think the harmless way is to use a ir fb. This costs, at least here,
some
> cent and will help your children to use vdr.

definitely :) but I will try to develop , if pros help me... , a plugin that
allow multimouse to work with vdr

> Hey hey, no problem but like i said meet me at the right place. :-) Then i
> can explain how to update my script for your needs. I don't know how good
> your german is but i said already on my homepage

@@@ is UR homepage TUUM ?

that the script was

@@@ okay, I am willing (save willy)

> That's why the page has a unreadable state and is out of date now for a
> long time and i do enhancing only for my owe needs.

@@@No pb I can eventually help u doin the maintenance :)  got lot of free
time, when my wife allow me so ;o)

@@@ just kidding my friend :)  :) :))

> >A sunny and ''smoky'' Hello from casablanca, Morocco
> >MedMed
> Greetings from the not so sunny Berlin

@@@ I saw the weather forecast for germany  u r around zero :(( any rain? or
not yet ?

http://www.forumromanum.de/member/forum/forum.cgi?USER=user_189107&ACTION=vi
> ew&ENTRY=1031690647&mainid=1031653211
> ???

@@@ just a quick question , my german is poor (really poor) even if my mom
is german, i ve been raised in french for political reasons ....:) can u
eventually accept to help me in english as u r already doing ?
I went to the forum, shall i use the same forum as  the url u mentionned or
shall i creat a new stuff, once again Ich schprache keine deutch (oder ein
bishien hehehehe :)  :) lol (french writing :((

finally I think that it is better not to fill this help mailing list with
newbies questions (for the moment) starting from now the post will be in
romanum ;)

 read ya
MedMed