[vdr] Re: dolby digital... surround...ac3...

Am Montag, 4. November 2002 21:29 schrieben Sie:

> I will add both options to my VDR box on the all-in-one hardware
> extension circuit board I'm currently working on.

Which board? May I help with it? I'm working on something similiar!
At the moment I want to integrate the following functions:

Printerport
> LCD-Support with LCDproc and the HD44780 dirver in "8bit"-mode
> Controlling up to 8 LEDs (with some scripting, you can use the LEDs for
indicating several states?? of vdr... recording, cutting, converting.....
> Up to 12 switches for controlling vdr via frontpanel switches

Serialport
> Infrared receiver (homebrew) with lirc

Bye
Stefan