[vdr] mediadetection plugin

hello,
perhaps sombody is interested in a media detection plugin.
its my first plugin, and c++ is not my mothertounge :-)

you can get it at:
http://bernd.schweikert.bei.t-online.de/vdr/plugin/

here is the description:

this plugin tries to figure out the type of cdrom/dvd media.
if it knows the type and finds a usable plugin loded it starts
the plugin. otherwise it asumes a VDR directory structure on
the media.
it also supports VDR files without VDR directory structure,
beginning with file 001.vdr on the medias root.

please don't blame me if somthing went wrong.
if you have suggestions mail to the address above.

success

thes mediatypes should work:
vcd
svcd
dvd
VDR files

not working:
DIVX
audio cds
mp3 cds

known bugs:
after playing vcd VDR exits. (don't know why)