[vdr] Re: EPG data for Nova-t and UK users?

In message <200212182009.21615.st_barszus@gmx.de>
          Steffen Barszus <st_barszus@gmx.de> wrote:

> Further you may want to have a look on the  tvtv.de plugin. it gets its
> data as XML, but it needs you to register at tvtv  and you have to lie a
> littlebit (that you have a MJpeg box or one of their  products).

Hmm.  I've registered at tvtv.co.uk and installed the tvtv plugin.  I
suspect the plugin is for tvtv.de - is that right?  The plugin source code
contains a tvtv.de URL.

Has anyone gt tvtv.co.uk working with the plugin?  Is it as simple as
changing the .de in the hard-coded URL to .uk?

Which product do I have to select on the tvtv.co.uk options?  I'm offered
the following recording devices: Cyberlink PowerVCR, FAST TVS100, FAST
TVS200, FAST-Dazzle tv4me, MGITV (Pure Diva), ShowShifter, VideoCockpit,
WinTV PVR (USB/PCI).

I'm currently fiddling with this and the sky2epg script!

--
Richard.

"The magical mystery tour is coming to take you away."