[vdr] VDR and sync problems on low signal strength

Hi,

yesterday, there was heavy storm and rain in Germany. This caused a lot
of artefacts, breaks and errors in picture.

The most annoying thing is that VDR had problems with syncing.
Sometimes, the whole picture was broken and did not sync again. The
weird thing: When I switched to the next channel and then returned back,
the image was okay.
Because of this I lost a record I did yesterday evening on ZDF. :-(

Is it possible to implement a re-tuning mechanism that retunes a channel
if there are too many data stream errors or if the signal strength is
below a certain value?

With kind regards

Jörg