[vdr] Re: Having keys being used in a more "context sensitive" way

Am Freitag, 3. Januar 2003 15:29 schrieb Klaus Schmidinger:
> Alexander Damhuis wrote:
> > Well - shame on me! Yes, this solves my Problem ... But - as I cannot
> > open man vdr(5) - will this only work from the toplevel - means no OSD
> > Menü I am placed in ??? If no, which definition will have priority -
> > Macro or remote.conf (I guess remote.conf).
>
> What do you mean, you can't open man vdr(5)???
>
> Try changing into the VDR directory and do
>
>   man ./vdr.5
>
> then search for the "KEY MACROS" section..
>
> Klaus

I see ... I forgot how to open a chapter (unsing a "." and not the (5) in the
command) - sorry for that.

Remote.conf has priority above keymacros, that's what i found out by testing
it. So - solves my needs perfectly.

Kind regards,
Alex