[vdr] @Clemens Kirchgatterer: Optrex Driver

Hi Clemens,

I downloaded your T6963 driver a while ago and I am
just browsing through your code at the moment. Do
you plan on continuing work on this? I.e. making it available
to VDR? It would be great if one could display the symbols
(AIO) on the LCD display in adddition to what already can
be done with Martin's LCD Addon. Or maybe even showing
a VDR Logo ;o)) I find graphical displays much more
satisfying than the plain jane character displays

Greetz,
Reinhard

---
Mail is certified Virus Free.