[vdr] Re: @Clemens Kirchgatterer: Optrex Driver

"Ulrich Petri" <ulope@gmx.de> wrote:

> > I downloaded your T6963 driver a while ago and I am
> > just browsing through your code at the moment. Do
> > you plan on continuing work on this? I.e. making it available
> > to VDR? It would be great if one could display the symbols
> > (AIO) on the LCD display in adddition to what already can
> > be done with Martin's LCD Addon. Or maybe even showing
> > a VDR Logo ;o)) I find graphical displays much more
> > satisfying than the plain jane character displays

> Yeah i would also like to use my t6963 grafic lcd real grafically :)

yes, i definitly plan to do further investments in that direction.
the problem so far is thet my display needs negativ voltage for driving
the LC and i first want to come up with some kind of a neat DC-DC
converter, instead of connecting an additional power supply.

when, i have found the time to do this, it will be rather easy to
release a plugin based on the plugin allready out there, (thx senf!) ;-)
or integrate optrex gfx support.

anyway, you are, as allways, welcome to contribute! :o)

warm regards ...
clemens