[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: VdrTetris-Plugin-0.2.2

Hi Clemens,

Am Montag, 6. Januar 2003 23:24 schrieben Sie:
> anyway, you may try to declare ~GameTetris() and Show() (lines 29 & 30)
> in plugin.cpp as virtual, so they look like this:
>
> class GameTetris : public cOsdObject {
> public:
>    virtual ~GameTetris()   { tetris_stop(); }
>    virtual void Show(void) { tetris_start(x, y, s, c); }
>    eOSState ProcessKey(eKeys Key);
> };
>
> note, that i don't expect this to work! ;-) but you could try anyway.

in most cases it is a VERY good idea to declare a destructor virtual if you
use inheritance. Especially if the class to inherit from is designed for this
purpose ( and cOsdObject has a virtual destructor in 1.1.20 ). Are you shure
that your non-virtual ~GameTetris is ever called ?

If this was not a mistake, but your intention, please ignore my  bah, blah...

mfg -kc-
--
email: Klaudius.Chlebosch@t-online.de