[vdr] Re: Mux A / Channel 5 UK DVB-T broken with VDR, dvbstream works...

At 08:54 09/01/2003, you wrote:
 What happens if you record a programme and then replay it?
Sorry, forgot to answer to this in my other post.
As I mentioned in the original posting recording in vdr and then playing back shows the same errors. Recording Mux A with vdr and then playing back in mplayer also shows these errors, so vdr records the error. It's strange cause I saw recorder.c has a 5 MB buffer - but even increasing to 10 MB doesn't help.

- Gregor