[vdr] Re: Mux A / Channel 5 UK DVB-T broken with VDR, dvbstream works...

In article <5.2.0.9.2.20030109192614.024d3210@localhost>,
   Gregor Lawatscheck <gpel@mpex.net> wrote:
> At 19:21 09/01/2003, you wrote:
> >Not especially. I get a few, but same on other channels. Watching C5 ATM
> >picture is pretty stable with the occasional glitch. I'm seeing
> >
> >ERROR: skipped 127 byte to sync on TS packet
> >ERROR: ring buffer overflow (61 bytes dropped)

> Interesting I never get these? Which vdr and driver version is this? Is
> this a special debug setting?

Standard vdr 1.1.17 and DVB driver from around the same time as 1.1.17 was
released. No debug whatsoever.

I must catch up with current stuff someday soon :\

Andy

--
A. Top posters.