[vdr] Re: SV: CAM support, was Improved CAM support in VDR

> > Hi Klaus,
> >
> > ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/pub/etc/En50221.pdf
> >
> > doesn't seem to be available. Could you please reload
> > it or MAYBE move it into the Developers ftp. Thanks!
>
> I had to remove it from the server because apparently this is one of
> those
> documents that aren't publicly available (so much for "standards" - they
> really
> should be _freely_ available).

there is mostly anyone who think it *should" be public or not known
it isn't.
Google is your friend... (even for the En50221) but also for many other documents.
If you know the number or the the sign:
play around with some variants of the standard description+ .pdf or .doc ...