[vdr] Re: Improved CAM support in VDR

Hi Stefan,

> Well, it seems to be a bit faster, but I still would prefer to
> disable the code at compile time (smaler executable).

snip

> board. Shouldn't this read 0 CAM slots?
> (and you see that the check takes 4s).
>
> And there is a warning in ci.h:
snip
> I think a cast would remove this.

Come on, Give Klaus a break!! These are all just minor clean
up things. I think it is important that we get the CAM thing up
& working.

No one is forced to use the new driver or VDR 1.1.21 ;o))

Of course your comment on showing a CAM where there isn't
one is okay. As to the code size: does it REALLY matter if the
executable is 23000000 or 22990000 bytes long? I mean RAM
& HDD power is cheap ;o)) and the few CAM bytes are not going
to make or break the system.

Greetz,
Reinhard

---