[vdr] mplayer plugin to replay DVD

Hello,

As dvd-plugin seems to be unmaintained and it performs unreliable in my
system, I have been configuring MPlayer-0.90rc2 last Sunday in order to make
it replay DVDs. Now I have mplayer patched and running, outputing video and
sound via the dvb card.

My problems arise when I try to setup the plugin.
	- I dont know where to place the mplayer.sh script ...
	- and neither how to create an mplayer source line for DVDs.
	- Also I would like if someone has success experiences with mplayer-vdr-dvd
playback and if he/she is capable of navigating the dvd menues.

Thanks in advance,

Luis