[vdr] Re: Stream conversion from DVB-T buggy on VDR (all versions?)

At 16:58 13/01/2003, you wrote:
I would like to point out the thread: [vdr] Re: Mux A / Channel 5 UK
DVB-TbrokenwithVDR,dvbstream works...
, which sound similar to my problem.
Indeed.

Does DVB (TR) streams have same characteristics when talkin packet size?
Could it be possible, that packets are 2324 or unconstrained and not 2048?
You do create PS are you not?
Yes vdr is creating PS. Aren't there driver settings to allow TS to be displayed when decoding. I guess you would then have to tell it the PIDs somehow.

I have been playing around with the TS -> PS remux.c converter in vdr where I believe the problem sits without much luck. Ultimately what one wants to do is to try and integrate the working ts2ps routine from the DVB driver's mpegtools or dvbstream (same thing) into vdr and see if that fixes it. I believe however this might be fairly complicated to a novice programmer like me who barely understands vdr's structure.