[vdr] Re: freature request: transfer recording to secondary DVB card

On Dienstag, 14. Januar 2003 20:50, you wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Has anyone else been missing a menu item in the main menu which would stop
> recording on the primary DVB card and start recording the same show on a
> secondary DVB card. I.e. transfer an active timer from primary card to a
> secondary card.

This feature is in 1.0.4 The menu item is only visible, if the primary card is
in recording use and another card is free. With newer versions i think there
is no such problem.

mfG.

Andreas

--
Andreas Gebel                                   _._     _,-'""`-._
andreas@xcapenet.de   Tel: 0345/6782511        (,-.`._,'(       |\`-/|