[vdr] schedule channel change

Hi

Is it possible too schedule a channel change and not record it. Some
times I start to watch a show and I forget that I'm sitting and waiting
on another show that is going on another channel.

Another thing that follows is maybe you could have a file with program
titles you like. So when a program start let us say seinfeld or
something start you get a message on the screen. "Seinfeld on channel
....." And then you could press OK or something to change to that
channel.

Does anyone have the skills and the time to program a plugin for that?

From

--
Andreas Henden <andreas.henden@vice-chairman.net>