[vdr] Re: sub menus (REQUEST)

Hi Sascha,

>Hi Reinhard,

>> My mod already does that (works except for the
>> newest Tetris Plugin, which is still on my to fix
>> list)

>do you have an URL already? Because: VERY interested;)

No, this is part of my PowerPatch (please see ML archive
for all functions). As I mentioned earlier, my reiser fs got
angry at me ;o)) and I have to redo work, so it will take me
a few more days to everything up & running again. The mod
does nothing more than move all plugins into a submenu
called plugins (user selectable option). I think this is the
best way to go. I.e. it does NOT  move the MP3 Plugin
into a submenu like this:

VDR Mainmenu/Plugins/mp3/here is your prog

but rather like this:

VDRMainmenu/Plugins/here is mp3 (example)

I will still have to test, if user defined buttons on the rcu
like "start mp3 plugin" still work, but they should.

I found a bug in *my* code when I installed tetris 0.2.2
It won't start. Presumably Clemens uses the Pluginmanager
"submenu function", which I didn't implement. However,
I hope to cure this ;o)) Thanks to Clemens for making the
Tetris version the way he did.

P.S: Please don't mail me at my PM AND on the list.(doing
either is sufficient ;o)) I almost answered this twice ;o))
until I realized it was the same sender.

Due to the need of rebuilding my mod, I am more offlist at
the moment. Please be patient ;o))

Greetz,
Reinhard

---