[vdr] Re: uk mux 2 & A qam 64 problems

At 11:06 15/01/2003, you wrote:
That's me sorted.  Now I can watch Starsky & Hutch back 2 back with
Magnum PI on channel 5.  I knew all this perseverance would pay off ;)

And you are right Gregor, now I am experiencing stuttering problems on
mux A.
That problem keeps me puzzled but there's definitely a bug of some kind to be hunted down in vdr that isn't usually exposed on most muxes in transfer mode. I'm about to give up on this one as I've even replaced most of the ts2ps code with the working one from dvbstream and tried to break dvbstream to a point where it would show the same errors, without success.

Does beg the question how others, who choose to use the newer software
combo, are able to generate their channels.conf file since CVS dvbtune
does not work, at least not for me.
True, I've had problems getting data from QAM64 mux'es with CVS dvbtune (with qam and fec specified of course) and downgraded to get them with those settings set in the source.

- Gregor