[vdr] Re: uk mux 2 & A qam 64 problems

Cheers guys

That's me sorted.  Now I can watch Starsky & Hutch back 2 back with
Magnum PI on channel 5.  I knew all this perseverance would pay off ;)

And you are right Gregor, now I am experiencing stuttering problems on
mux A.

I did set the station parameters for qam 64 code rate 2_3 before I
posted but since there are some other parameters I didn't understand I
guess I was slightly off mark.  Incidently, the missing fields didn't
make any difference to tuning success but as you pointed out they should
be there and I've added them for completeness.

Does beg the question how others, who choose to use the newer software
combo, are able to generate their channels.conf file since CVS dvbtune
does not work, at least not for me.

Thanks again

Glenn