[vdr] Re: Ring buffer overflows - system too slow?

At 09:01 16/01/2003, you wrote:
I think that's the point. After recompiling VDR to not use transfer mode I never get a problem again. With transfer mode is it not possible to make two recordings at the same time with a remote boot system using /video on an NFS share. Even sometimes one recording + transfer mode is too much.
Hang on, did I miss something, you can compile VDR not to use transfer mode and still use a second card's output to the primary interface?