[vdr] Re: How to use 5.1 with VDR?

Have you also tried my new version? The first patch was faulty.

Otherwise:
If I'm remembering right there were problems with a few
AV-Receivers from Yamaha and Sony (?).
Newer models and especially models wich can also play DTS sound
should work.

AC3overDVB can't work in live mode. You have to use transfer mode
or replay recordings or dvd to get the multichannel streams working.

What have you played when you had the problems?

Jan